I have been award the :
I am very honored to accept this award from My Life Uncut….Almost. Anne Sikes has many inspirational post herself and are a joy to read! Check it out to be continually inspired.
Here are the requirements for this award, if you choose to participate:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
7 things about me:
1. I have been crocheting since I was 12 years old. A teacher in the 7th grade taught me how and I have loved it ever since. Now I’m actually old enough to be crocheting in public without the weird stares.
2. I found the absolute love of my life almost 3 years now and finally know what true love feels like! A blessing sent straight tome from God. (If you’ve read any of my blogs then it may not be too much of a surprise but it’s just too good not to share!)
3. I work for a non-profit Christian ministry where I teach abstinence and healthy relationships to young people. (Boy was this a surprise to me when God called me to do this! He uses those who think they are the most unqualified doesn’t He?)
4. Lay’s plain potato chips are my absolute weakness! I can’t even buy any to have in the house or I would eat the whole darn bag!
5. I am such a girly girl and have to make sure that my hair and make up are to perfection before I walk out the house. Many a times my husband sits patiently quoting the song, “Waiting on a Woman” by Brad Paisley.
6. I will be graduating from Auburn University in the spring of 2013 which is a life long dream coming true because people had actually told me I wasn’t smart enough to go to college. (Ha! Ha! on them right?)
7. I think music is the end all be all! Any type of music and I listen to it all. Music touches my heart and soul like nothing else and is hard to describe how it soothes me in my crazy moments of life. You know which ones I’m talking about. You have them too!
Now I am supposed to select other blogs that I feel are inspiring so here it goes:
1. My first choice is Even A Girl Like Me I have found all of Joy’s posts truly inspiring and could only hope to have a friend as good as her one day. She truly is a good friend to Elliot and has a good spirit.
2. Another good read is Courage To Adventure Coaching. Sue has encouraging words for everyone and does a fabulous job of working with cancer patients.
3. Covered in Pink is a great blog about a young woman discovering herself and what God has called her to do! She has great courage and inspirational reads.
4. Karen has beautiful pictures on her blog! Go check them out at 365 + ks ballou
5. Mom Meets Blog is truly a great blog to read. Many funny stories about real life.
6. This is the last one I’m going to post tonight and probably one of my favorite blogs to read. Lucky Leo’s stories have a free spirit that most women want but never have the courage to go for. Mary Ann has an edgy feel and you can live vicariously through her blog!
I know I’m supposed to name 15 and maybe I will announce the rest at a later date, but for now this is what I’ve got! I thank Anne very much for the nomination and feel honored that she chose me. I pray everyone gets everything they’ve ever wanted in life but remember it may take lots of hard work. Persevere! God will bless you!