I’ve been awarded the Illuminating Blogger Award by Genie! I love her blog as she shares encouraging and thoughtful posts, so stop on by and get a little inspiration yourself!
I am so grateful for another award and must admit it’s a very humbling experience for me. I’ve never written before in my life and can’t say enough about the support! I want to thank Genie and everyone else for all their kind words of encouragement through this journey of life. The Lord knows we certainly need it from one another!
I’m to share one random thing about me. Hmmmm……
I don’t like condiments such as ketchup, mustard and oh my gosh especially mayonnaise! I won’t even touch the stuff and CANNOT be fooled when it’s been added to my food. Makes for plain sandwiches, etc. but I like to taste my food and not cover it up with awful tasting stuff!
Now to nominate 5 other deserving blogger folks:
- Coveredinpink – A young lady finding her way through this crazy life and doing it successfully.
- Roots2 Blossom – Incredible stories of a woman who strives to be her best.
- Laura Dickey – always positive messages to get you through the day.
- Encouraging Servants – Sherry is a great writer and I enjoy working with her at Women’s Hope Medical Clinic.
- Life, Leadership and Faith – Lee shares his thoughts about life through his eyes.
So now get up and do something nice for someone today!